Daily Market Analysis Blueprint 10/16/13

Gm everyone Still waiting for a resolution be stock specific like I mention yesterday for weeks I have been long AAPLe
and got into Google last week and very small sizes 2 contracts on facebook .

Google is my favorite if we can hold 77-71 going into earnings volatility should increase a litle bit Iron condor 2 standard deviations should be ok around the 840-855 support and resistance 920-915. Another SAFER way wait tomorrow am for the report and do the directional spread it will still lose volatility too for that day.

Overall be VERY CAREFUL HERE seems wall street waiting for the resolution LANGUAGE if this is a recurring issue in a couple of weeks….protect yourself by trading small or OTM SPY SAFE IT IS ALL ABOUT PRESERVING CAPITAL HERE NOT BEING BRAVE AND GAMBLING

[the date on the image belwo is incorrect – these are for 10/16/13]

10-16-2013 8-50-53 AM

This entry was posted in Support And Resistance. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.